- Francis Urquhart for Grey Poupon?
- The Worst Migraine in L.A.
- Prevent Conceptus Interruptus: How Math Can Improve Your Creativity
- Disruptive Challenger Brands and Names
- We played CBGBs 30 years ago today
- Find the fridge
- The Wire: Season 6, Jimmy and the boys work with the NSA to stop terrorism in Baltimore.
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Agency Life
- airline staff
- Conan O'Brien
- Content Farms
- Content Strategy
- Customer Service
- Darth Vader
- Focus Groups
- Food Carts
- Harley Davidson
- Ian Hunter
- New Business
- New Seasons
- Pitch Process
- Shopping Bags
- Spec Work
- Stanley Fish
- Trader Joe's
I write ads: traditional, non-traditional, interactive, edutainment, story-based, broadcast, and experiential marketing events.
Sometimes I write about ads and the business of advertising. Sometimes I write about other stuff.
The views expressed here are solely my own and don’t reflect the views of my employers.
Tag Archives: Writing
You very well might think that; I could not possibly comment. Advertisements
This presentation is based on a post I wrote in 2010.
I saw Ian Hunter on September 1st. He’s 73 years old. That’s not a typo; Ian Hunter was born in 1939. That means he possesses far more experience than most. Life experience as well as writing, recording and performing experience. And while a … Continue reading