- Francis Urquhart for Grey Poupon?
- The Worst Migraine in L.A.
- Prevent Conceptus Interruptus: How Math Can Improve Your Creativity
- Disruptive Challenger Brands and Names
- We played CBGBs 30 years ago today
- Find the fridge
- The Wire: Season 6, Jimmy and the boys work with the NSA to stop terrorism in Baltimore.
- 3six5 4A's Abercrombie & Fitch Advertising Age Agency Life airline staff Australia Boxing Branding CERN Chinglish Communication Conan O'Brien Conrad Content Content Farms Content Strategy Copywriting Creativity Customer Service Darth Vader Davos Design Dreams Dying E-Prime Experience Focus Groups Food Carts Games Ghettoization Groupon Harley Davidson Hemingway Ian Hunter Jargon Joyce Leadership Lexus Life Literature Logo Love Lucid Marketing Math Migraines Music New Business New Seasons Obama Oprah Parenting Parody PhD Pitch Process PR Puns Science Sears Shopping Bags Spec Work Stanley Fish Starbucks Storytelling Strategy Tactics Targeting Thanksgiving Trader Joe's Twitter Usability Volkswagen Writing
I write ads: traditional, non-traditional, interactive, edutainment, story-based, broadcast, and experiential marketing events.
Sometimes I write about ads and the business of advertising. Sometimes I write about other stuff.
The views expressed here are solely my own and don’t reflect the views of my employers.
Tag Archives: Twitter
Testimonials can make advertising more believable. But not when they’re fake. I saw this and a similar one, purportedly from @BusyMom or some other nonexistent Twitter account, yesterday. So how does a large company like Health Net approve of an ad campaign that’s … Continue reading
I thought this should go without saying, but there are people who use puns on Twitter. Posted at 7:55 pm on Mon, Dec 27, 2010